[ltp] problem with tpb on Debian Lenny...

Frédéric BOITEUX linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 19 Sep 2008 12:32:49 +0200

Le jeu 18 sep 2008 10:56:29 CEST, Frédéric BOITEUX
<fboiteux@calistel.com> a écrit :

> I used "tpb" program to have a OSD of brightness, sound levels. Now in
Lenny, the tpb daemon isn't here when my X session starts (I don't know
if it isn't run or if it dies prematuraly).

With some traces, I've noticed that tpb is well launched, but seems to
be killed by gnome-session ! I remember I've seen some on-screen
feedback of sound level change by the Gnome environment, but I don't
get either in Lenny at now : do anybody have some ? how can it be
activated ?

	Fred.