[ltp] Microphone input on T61p

Nikolay Panov linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 27 Feb 2009 20:28:59 +0300

I have set-up "Input source" as "Internal mic" and raise "Capture"
level to 100. Also I have "internal mic boost" =3D 33 and "internal mic"
=3D 100. So it works, I have called by skype successfully (but with
horrible sound quality so I going to buy dedicated skype headphone+mic
kit).

Have a nice day,
   Nikolay.