[ltp] suspend works with i915 module, but without, it fails!

Volker Krueger linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 23 Jan 2009 08:27:51 +0100

dear all,

two small corrections: of course it is kernel 2.6(!).27.7

and in case of the wakeup after the standby: the screen does not stay
blank as described below. My memory was wrong: the wakeup end where the
screen is black with the mouse pointer visible, i.e., the x-server
starts but then something freezes. I have not tried a remote login. In
case a remote login would work: which log file would be the one to look at?

does anyone have an idea how to debug that in general?

best,
Volker