[ltp] Using an external projector with t61 - mirror output

Micha Feigin linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 5 Mar 2009 00:54:34 +0200

On Tue, 3 Mar 2009 15:27:13 +0100
Martin Aumueller <aumuell@reserv.at> wrote:

> I got that to work on my 14" T61p (1400x1050) by:
> - adding the line
>        option "CustomEDID" "DFP-0:/etc/X11/t61p-edid-augmented.bin"
>   to my /etc/X11/xorg.conf in the "Device" section
> - and by putting the attached file into the specified location

Looks to be to the point only it's no good for the t61 with 15.4 inch screen.
Maximum resolution in there is 1400x1050 and both it's and the 1024x768 timings
are off so the screen is messed up.

I'll try looking for an appropriate edid file, any idea how you found this one?