[ltp] Can't change boot order on an X31 to boot from USB

Jason Brooks linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 10 Dec 2010 00:30:39 -0800

There is also a key you can press to get a boot drive selection while
POST is active .selection.   It should be the blue access button.
Press it during POST. You may also be having issues because of a power
requirement if this is a mechanical drive. Try powering the drive off
of a power supply or powered usb hub.