[ltp] got to press real hard to make the shift key work

Sun, 12 Dec 2010 20:20:19 +0800

Dudes, I got to press real hard sometimes to make my left shift key work
here on my R50e.

What do I do, pry it off with a screwdriver, rub some alcohol, and pop
it back?

Pull out the whole keyboard from underneath and scratch something?

OK, it seems if I remember to press the right half of that left shift
key, it works. Its left half is less sensitive.

I bet the harder I press, the bigger hole I'm digging for myself.

I live real remote, so I can't just take it to the store.

Sorry the above is not Linux related, but "you're the only friends I got."