[ltp] T61 and xrandr

Damon Lynch linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 8 Nov 2010 08:49:59 -0600

--0015174bdd7aff721404948bbc01

On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 10:20 PM, imme=EBmosol <imme.emosol@gmail.com> wrote=
:

> I think impress uses the `primary monitor` for its presentation.

You can configure your presentation in Impress to have the actual
presentation display on one screen, and your notes on another. It's very
useful. However it is essential to test this using a testing environment as
close as possible to the actual presentation setup, as I discovered the har=
way. (In my case, it worked perfectly fine at home, but when I went to give
the actual presentation, the actual text on all the slides was invisible!!!
It's a very puzzling bug)

Damon

--=20
http://www.damonlynch.net

--0015174bdd7aff721404948bbc01

pan dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:imme.emosol@gmail.com">imme.emosol@gm=
"margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); padd=
ing-left: 1ex;">
in Impress to have the actual presentation display on one screen, and your =
notes on another. It&#39;s very useful. However it is essential to test thi=
s using a testing environment as close as possible to the actual presentati=
on setup, as I discovered the hard way. (In my case, it worked perfectly fi=
ne at home, but when I went to give the actual presentation, the actual tex=
t on all the slides was invisible!!! It&#39;s a very puzzling bug)<br>
ttp://www.damonlynch.net</a><br>

--0015174bdd7aff721404948bbc01--