[ltp] t43p, PXE-E61 Media Test Failure, Error 0200 Failure Fixed Disk 1, Operating System Not Found

Thu, 28 Apr 2011 12:41:08 -0300

On Thu, 28 Apr 2011, Steven J. Owens wrote:
>      On a hunch, I yanked the battery and rebooted, it booted up fine.
> It appeared to be booting from the hard drive, not the USB drive, so I
> unmounted the USB drive and rebooted; it rebooted fine.  So I ran my
> backup scripts and... now what?   Order a new battery?

Yes, that one is shorting something.  Do not plug it again, it might damage
the planar card permanently.

It is also possible that the planar card is damaged, and the battery is
actually fine.  You'd need a kwown-good battery to test this easily.

  Henrique Holschuh