[ltp] MicroSD and Thinkpad T61

John Jason Jordan linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 5 Feb 2011 10:37:40 -0800

I have a Thinkpad T61 with Fedora 14 x86_64. I am planning on buying an
Atrix 4G Android phone as soon as they are available:

http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=3099

The phone takes a microSD card up to 32 GB. I know nothing of such
devices, but I do know that my T61 has a slot in front that looks
suspiciously like a microSD card would fit in it. I think the slot will
take several different kinds of cards, but I can't find my user manual
and I can't find a PDF of it on Lenovo's site, or a list of technical
specifications for the T61.

I am now going to ask Google to educate me on microSD cards, but in the
meantime, does anyone know what kind of cards the T61 will take?