[ltp] MicroSD and Thinkpad T61

Paul Seelig linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 26 Feb 2011 19:36:13 +0100

Before i'd actually use any such device for the first time, i'd first dd
it with zero's before putting any file system on it:

	dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/mmcblk1p1 bs=1M

Just be aware that it will take a very long time to complete.

If it fails already at that stage than i'd assume a defective unit.

Paul