[ltp] X201s vs X201 vs X220

Yves Dorfsman linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 19 Jun 2011 07:14:55 -0600

On 11-06-16 08:03 AM, Christos Papadopoulos wrote:
> I have an X220 and have installed Fedora 15 on it using an Intel SSD.
> The installation went smoothly and so far the following work out of the
> box: suspend/resume, wireless, camera, audio, video. I am just beginning
> to use it so I have not done full testing yet, but it looks very
> promising. Linux reports 5+ hours of battery time with a full 6-cell
> battery.

When you talk about gpu and wireless adapter working fine, you should specify
which ones they are. I don't know about the x220, but in the past, some
thinkpads would work great with linux with the Intel adapters, but not so well
with some other brands.

--
Yves.                                                  http://www.SollerS.ca/
                                                        http://ipv6.SollerS.ca