[ltp] Ubuntu on an X220

James Macpherson linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 22 May 2011 17:57:00 +1000

On 5/21/2011 4:29 PM, Gervase Markham wrote:
> The tips at the bottom of that page should be useful for anyone else
> trying to get Ubuntu running on an X220.
Hi there,

Thankyou for this Gervase!  This will be my situation in about a week.
I'll post what I can.  On that note, is anyone here able to create me an
account on thinkwiki as I don't have one and already have some notes to
make on the x220?

Alternatively, any idea when the new account feature will become
available once more?

Kind regards,

James

--
<next_studio/>   | web+digital_services
Telephone: +61-3-8807-1448 (Direct: +61-3-8803-1472)