[ltp] Unsolicited requests for shut down

Athanasios Velios linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 16 May 2012 17:15:45 +0100

Yes, various threads point to power management, but what in my case the
shutdown requests appear with or without battery and with or without
mains adapter. Plus I tried to disable the advanced power management
from the BIOS which had absolutely no effect.

Thanasis