[ltp] T410(s) support [was: recommended laptops of new batch?]

Nate Bargmann linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 13 Nov 2013 14:51:00 -0600

I'm on a T410 right now and it is hands down the quietest and fastest
laptop I've ever had the pleasure of owning.  I am running Debian
Unstable amd64 which I found improved power consumption and keeps the
fan absolutely quiet.  This one has the Intel grpahics and wireless
chipset along with a Core i5 processor.  Battery life is over three
hours when reading a PDF or some such.

Perhaps I got lucky?

- Nate