[ltp] New Edge E545 - Where to figure out Arch Linux setup?

Toyam Cox linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 2 Apr 2014 19:44:46 -0400

--001a1134b51a9fc2b004f617ded7

Ho! Just got a new Thinkpad Edge E545 (
http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/Category:Edge_15%22) and currently have
Windows 7 on it.I'd like to install Arch Linux on this computer. How do I
find install guides more pointed than the general Arch Linux install
guides? I have installed Arch on other systems before, but this is my first
UEFI system.

--
- Toyam

--001a1134b51a9fc2b004f617ded7

ww.thinkwiki.org/wiki/Category:Edge_15%22">http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/Ca=
tegory:Edge_15%22</a>) and currently have Windows 7 on it.I&#39;d like to i=
nstall Arch Linux on this computer. How do I find install guides more point=
ed than the general Arch Linux install guides? I have installed Arch on oth=
er systems before, but this is my first UEFI system.<br clear=3D"all">

--001a1134b51a9fc2b004f617ded7--