[ltp] Re: Anyone played with an X240 yet?

Vivek Dasmohapatra linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 21 Feb 2014 17:16:35 +0000 (GMT)

> Ultra/Thin book, easy to design. Not very sure. :)   - keep the same power
> connector (as the x220) A: NO. And no need as well. Pls pay attention to the

Please don't presume to tell me what I do and don't need: I have
a bunch of powerbricks compatible with the x220, and whereas before
I could (mostly) continue using my old kit with new thinkpads
this chopping and changing removes a big benefit of sticking with
thinkpads (the last connector change was just as annoying, for
what it's worth).

In any case, it sounds like the general answer is basically "no",
so I guess it's some other make of laptop for me next.