[ltp] Re: Anyone played with an X240 yet?

Joerg Bruehe linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 25 Feb 2014 11:11:01 +0100

Hi!

Even though I'm not personally involved and just followed this thread as
a reader until now, I'd like to comment:

On 25.02.2014 10:50, Peter FP Zhang wrote:
> [[...]]   My
> comments/answers on HW are only FYR, and can not represent the thoughts of
> Lenovo HW design team. What I can do for it, is to forward opinions here to
> the HW team, but to be frank, I can exert little influence over HW design
> directions.
>
> The purpose I come here is, hope to collect Linux compatibility issues on
> ThinkPads, especially on the last few years' ThinkPads, and to check if
> anything I can help.  Therefore next I will only comment SW issues here.
> Feel free to ask if you have. :)

Having worked for a big company myself, I appreciate when manufacturer
employees dare participate in public lists and reveal their association.
Thank you!

All of us, whether we like the manufacturer decisions or not (I don't,
at least several), should take care not to blame a messenger. We better
have them here, for communication, than make them leave feeling offended.

The more we have here, the more likely we can make our wishes turn real!

Jörg

--
Joerg Bruehe  - persoenliche Aeusserung / speaking only for himself
mailto:joerg.bruehe@web.de