[ltp] X1 carbon 2015 can't resume from suspend

Rob Tomsick linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 30 Nov 2015 12:36:56 -0500

I don't know about hitting /proc/power/state directly, but I have Fedora
23 running on a new X1C3, and it suspends/resumes just fine.  (I've run
kernels in the 4.2x and 4.3.x family just fine.)

I'm not sure what to offer other than to say that it *should* "just
work"...

What happens if you suspend it via some other way?

-Rob