[ltp] X62 from N51B?

Unknown temp1 at blepsias.net
Fri May 15 21:20:19 CEST 2020

Feel your pain KL. I've recently switched from maxed out T61 SXGA+
units to the T430. I did the IPS upgrade to 1920x1080, but still miss
the overhead space. I've got an X230 carcass that I have a Nitrocaster
mod for. We'll see how that goes, still won't get any height though. I
wish the nb51 crew would build a board to fit the standard T61 shell.
Best regards. Stay healthy one and all.