[ltp] T43 and S/PDIF audio output

Dave Woodfall dave at tty1.uk
Fri Nov 20 06:06:05 CET 2020

Hi Richard, and thanks for the link and info.

There may be other advantages to using a dock, so I'll have a read up
on those and the port replicators that are also mentioned.

I do have a Behringer USB interface, but my understanding is that USB
interfaces are limited in bandwidth compared to coax or optical,
which is why I wondered if this `AC-link' would be useful.

Cheers,

Dave

On 19/11/20 13:11,
Richard Neill <rn214 at richardneill.org> put forth the proposition: